[nagdu] Nyagdu officers

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 13 01:22:09 UTC 2008

Margo,
    Before you begin the training, it might be good for us to have a
teleconference call as a "Train the Trainer" workshop. I want to make sure
that we are all on the same page and providing accurate information. We need
to remember that we are representing a national organization and do not want
to do anything that could compromise the integrity of the NFB.

Fraternally,
Marion