[nagdu] Growling and your guide dog school

Charlene Ota caota at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Nov 13 05:42:27 UTC 2008

Jenine, you really put it well.  The talk gets around so fast, too! People
start talking about someone who retired their dog because it barked and they
have no idea what really was going on and it just escalates from there.
Sometimes, I wish the good news traveled even a quarter as fast as the bad
news does!  (smile!)