[nagdu] Bubba in the woods

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Nov 13 19:08:31 UTC 2008

Ben is beautiful black.  He would look sharp with a shiny orange collar!
Or maybe even a vest, like Julie J says.  I'll see what my sister thinks.
She lives near a school campus, so maybe the campus admin tries to keep
the hunters from coming too close, and I'm worrying about nothing.  So
long as we don't get lost in the woods!
Tracy