[nagdu] seeing bullets and wearing orange

Bryan Brown bryanbrown at solarus.biz
Fri Nov 14 05:42:44 UTC 2008

Again not to doubt , but the last hunting rifle I used had a bullet that
traveled 3,200  feet per second it was a 3 38, your imagination can play big
tricks on you when you're scared, I think she probably thought she saw it,
but in reality, there is no way she saw  this bullet, I am again assuming
she was very scared when this happened and her imagination played some
tricks on her.

As far as dressing your dog in orange, It's my opinion, that your guide  dog
shouldn't be running around in the woods alone at all, not only in hunting
season, but at all, if someone is shooting at your dog, they are also
shooting at you, you have more to worry about than your dog being shot, both
you and your dog should be wearing orange if you're out in the woods during
hunting season!

     sincerely,
     Bryan Brown