[nagdu] seeing bullets and wearing orange

Laurie Mehta lauriemehta at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 22:17:24 UTC 2008

Yep Bryan, you're right on.  /smile/
I grew up in hunting country and with many hunters in the family.  I've been on a few trips with them, as well.
Orange is a good thing to wear, for both human and dog, unless you're the one sitting for hours up in a deer blind. /lol/  (But, even then, it's probably not a bad idea since some of the newbies that go out these days are trigger happy.)
And, nobody can see a bullet but the mind does some pretty powerful things sometimes.  /smile/
-Laurie