[nagdu] Mind readers

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 04:44:18 UTC 2008

Greetings all. I had one of those mind reading experiences today with
Gucci. We had just gotten off the bus and turned into the parking lot
of my apartment complex. I wondered if I should get the mail from the
mailbox, and pondered this for a moment. A few steps later when I was
still pondering, Gucci stopped and turned left slightly as if to ask
me if I wanted to stop there. Though she wasn't directly in front of
the mail box area, she was close enough to make me wonder if she had
read my mind. I didn't say anything to indicate I was thinking of the
mailbox, but she picked up on it all the same. It seems that some of
those things I heard people say about Shepherds are coming true and
happening for us.

Wayne

--
My blog: