[nagdu] Africa, a country a continent or what?

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Tue Nov 18 02:13:38 UTC 2008

It's not a country.  It's not a continent.  Instead, she is a 56 pound
yellow lab who is the successor to Meryl.  I began in-home training with her
last week.

Rather than writing a long post here I invite everyone to visit my web site
which has undergone a complete makeover.  Part of the revision includes the
ability to post as well as for others to comment.  I have put up a "training
with Africa" section where each day I am publishing our adventures.  Please
visit www.michaelhingson.com
And browse the entire site including the Africa page.  Feel free to comment
and make suggestions.  I intend to use segments of the site to promote
discussions.

Have fun and come learn about Africa.

Best,

Michael Hingson
President
The Michael Hingson Group
84 Bahama Reef, Novato, CA 94949
Phone (415) 827-4084
Fax (415) 883-6220
Mobile/Pager (888) 965-9191
Email info at michaelhingson.com
For information on Michael's speaking topics, his availability, and his
consulting services on Diversity and Access Technology for blind persons
please visit
http://www.michaelhingson.com
For information on Guide Dogs for the Blind please visit
http://www.guidedogs.com