[nagdu] mind reading

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 22:54:37 UTC 2008

Hi every one,  I have had these experiences with Nala many times. Once I was
thinking about going to see my Voc rehab councilor, because I was down town
and Nala stopped at the building where his office was. I never said any
thing out loud about going there ,but she knew.Another time I was thinking
how good some ice cream would be,as it was a very hot day and she stopped in
front of the ice cream place. There have been many incidents like this . I
don't know if she read my mind or if it has some thing to do with our
bond.....     Have a great day,    Mardi and Nala,retired,Wanagi,gdit,and
Tokala,gdit.