[nagdu] in my defense

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 24 00:30:05 UTC 2008

I just brought to the attention of nagdu list, what I felt was important.

I am also not going to apologize for my opinions.  I stand up for what I believe and we will be repremanded and shot down for what we believe.

Not everyone is going to like what everyone says, like I said it was my opinion. I know other people have posted not on this list of on the gdf grad list that they have been black listed or even were told not to come back to school's because of what they believe.  To educate is to show the good and the bad, and the ugly.

I take full responsibility for my actions of what comes out of my mouth.

As state it was my concerns with my situation. And the person I speak of is not newly elected which really doesn't matter at all.

I put things out there on the grad list about NAGDU, never discussed politics in fact I also posted when I put anything if anyone wanted to discuss matters they can do it off list.

I am not arguing this.

My concern is that when someone from the schools put something on the list such as PSA's or other items out there but not ours is not right either.

Cheryl Echevarria
Treasurer
National Federation of the Blind Greater Long Island Chapter.