[nagdu] (no subject)

Bunny Davidson bunnydavidson at live.com
Mon Nov 24 01:06:53 UTC 2008

hi all
i guess im passionate about the misinformation generators that affect our lives!

I cut/pasted that article on service v therapy dogs and composed a letter to the address given on therapy dog intl. website.
in searching for other therapy groups to "educate" lol... I found a couple real good rescources,
the first link is a page to a url that deals mostly with therapy dogs, but this page explains what service dogs are, what they are entitled to do,
and lists many helpful links to various state laws concerning service dogs et..there are many lists and groups links there for folks using service dogs.

Service Dogs and Other Special Animal Relationships Links

http://www.dogplay.com/Activities/Therapy/special.html

this link is to a misinformed moron (ha!) who is printing and selling textiles
with this on them:
Therapy dogs Animal Assisted Activities

(he thinks that this statement/ label on all tshirts, hats, bags et, is non-contradictory! LOL)

http://www.cafepress.com/dogtherapy

i wrote him with copies of the ADA definition of service dog & told him that a therapy dog doesnt assist, a service dog does...

(cant wait to hear back!)

Therapy dogs Animal Assisted Activities store : Therapy dogs Animal ...
... for the blind, service dogs, guide dog, working dog, certified therapy animal... Therapy dogs Animal Assisted Activities store. Shopkeeper: Name: ...
http://www.cafepress.com/dogtherapy

the above is how his site is displayed on search engine.

best to all
bunny