[nagdu] Last year's FLAGDU convention

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Thu Nov 27 16:35:23 UTC 2008

Oh, my, thanks for the compliment.
You were one of the nicer facets of Winter Park, but you up and left--grin.

Well, if I'm able to attend either of the blindness organization conventions
I trust we'll see you and swap dogs, or is it Swap with a capital S--grin.
I'm sure you're an excellent spokesman for your school, which I've always
been convinced is a quality institution from all I've heard.

Ironic isn't it that someone like me who suffers in the heat was born here
in scenic Orlando, don't you think?
I lived in Ohio a little while and the winter isn't really bad if you keep
moving--grin. The only thing to watch out for is ice, you can slip and
that's a rotten way to end the day.

Dan W., President Carter, and the Evan Dog