[nagdu] opinions of other blind people

Marsha queen.marsha.lindsey at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 22:04:44 UTC 2008

Emma is a Shepard, and never the mind that I have not even been in this
apartment but less than two months, that we are still a very new team, not
even a year yet. But there are a lot of things I am working on her with now
because of this situation in question. At the end of the weekend with these
particular people to whom were in my home, they were encouraging her to get
on my futon, now when we go to someone else home she sees fit to jump up on
the couch, as well I am having to always tell her down off my futon now.
Thanks
marsha