[nagdu] opinions of other blind people

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Fri Nov 28 22:06:40 UTC 2008

I'm with Genine.  I have had many occasions where some "expert" decided to
inform me of my short comings concerning working with my guide dog.  It is
difficult to get these individuals to understand that perhaps we know what
we are doing.

Now days I simply refer them to my web site to read the journal I have begun
concerning my adventures with Africa.  I plan to include other discussions
about dog training and the human-animal bond in order to provide another
place where people hopefully can go to learn a bit of reality.

Marsha, you are doing the right thing.  You know what is best for your dog.
I, like Genine, encourage you to give people the phone# of your school.  If
the school is doing its job perhaps anyone who calls will turn into a donor.
I have made that happen more than once.

Cheers,

Michael Hingson,
 NSA
President,
The Michael Hingson Group
84 Bahama Reef
Novato, CA 94949
Phone Direct number (415) 827-4084
Fax number (415) 883-6220
Mobile/Pager (888) 965-9191
Email
info at michaelhingson.com
 <
mailto:
info at michaelhingson.com>
For information on Michael's speaking topics, his availability, and his
consulting services on Diversity and Access Technology for blind persons
please
visit <
http://www.michaelhingson.com>
For information on Guide Dogs for the Blind please visit <
http://www.guidedogs.com>