[nagdu] opinions of other blind people

Angie Matney leadinglabbie at mpmail.net
Fri Nov 28 23:44:11 UTC 2008

Hi Marsha,

Yes, it does make sense. I know it can be hard to get past the guilt of retirement. My first dog retired and 9.5, and I had to deal with guilt from that, since, after all, some people's dogs work untill they're 11 oar so.

Anyway...it's hard to move past that, but you can trust your own judgment. If you're just not sure, try to imagine what an instructor would say. And even if you happen to make a mistake at any point, it's not the place of your friends to tell you how to
handle the dog. Putting a dog on tiedown or in a crate is not abuse.

Best,

Angie