[nagdu] opinions of other blind people

Marsha queen.marsha.lindsey at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 22:13:40 UTC 2008

Oh I know that SE would have told them that if the dog is working well, if
they are being fed and parked, and seem to be happy then whatever. It just
seems I have run into this much more here than any where else. I should make
up SE cards and hand them to a person when they try to do this to me.

But I guess as a good handler, I say good because I think I am very good
with my puppy, that when ever people say something to me it makes me feel
guilty. It makes me question what I am doing, how I am doing it, and so on.
I just do not want to be wrong, I am on my second guide, and the first was
retired, and yes there is a lot of guilt there. I just want to be doing the
best. So for me it is a fine line between being right knowing what I am
doing right is really right for me and then defending what is right. I do
not know if that makes any sense?
Marsha