[nagdu] opinions of other blind people

Laurie Mehta lauriemehta at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 30 07:27:43 UTC 2008

Hi Marsha,
I wrote to you off list, so you know how I feel about these recent guests. /sigh/

The part about encouraging the dog onto your furniture is way beyond what I would have tolerated.  I honestly would have calmly told these clowns that this is my home and that my boundaries deserve respect.  I would have pointed out that they are welcomed to stay as long as they can manage to respect my space and my home.  Otherwise, they would be most welcomed to go elsewhere.  /sigh/

Marsha, you deserve better.  This is not even just a dog issue, it's an issue of people not treating you, your home, and your hospitality, with the respect and appreciation that they deserve.

jmho /smile/
-Laurie