[nagdu] opinions of other blind people

Angie Matney leadinglabbie at mpmail.net
Fri Nov 28 21:58:08 UTC 2008

Hi Marsha,

I know sometimes it may seem that way, but blind people truly don't have a monopoly on judgmentalism. Having said that, I know exactly what you're talking about. What would I have done? I'd have given them TSE's number and told them to call
during regular business hours. Then, if they actually bothered to call, someone at the school could have set them straight. You know that no one at TSE is going to blame you for keeping your relatively young dog on tiedown in a specific situation.

Best,

Angie