[nagdu] Out of the way in public

Angie Matney leadinglabbie at mpmail.net
Tue Oct 28 18:28:17 UTC 2008

Hi Tracy,

In my TSE class, the lead instructor (and therefore, pretty much all the other instructors) insisted on the dogs going under chairs. This must be a thing that varies from class to class. I prefer the under-the-chair method, too, but some charis
aren't designed to accommodate even a small dog because of a bar underneath. In these situations, I might ask if one of the chairs at the table could be moved so that the dog won't protrude into the aisle.

I think that in your situation, Darleen, it's possible that the restaurant staff person was probably just overzealous in enforcing a reg about unobstructed aisles. I had a flight attendant say something to me along those lines once. In that case,
glaze's nose was just *barely* protruding past the edge of the seat. She was not lying in the aisle.

Best,

Angie with Yani and retired Glaze