[nagdu] Weather in Morristown

Garry and Joy Relton relton30857 at cox.net
Thu Apr 2 17:00:41 UTC 2009

Tracy,

I think that you right.

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Tracy Carcione
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 7:57 AM
To: NAGDU Mailing List,the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Subject: Re: [nagdu] Weather in Morristown

Nope--I grew up in Great Falls, and tomato planting day was Memorial Day.
And it could sometimes snow in June.  Montana is a beautiful place, with
many fine qualities, but for me the weather is not one of them.

I may be a few degrees high in my estimate of the temps in Morristown,
though.  I'm closer to the Big City, and the City warms up everything around
it a bit.  And even so, I may be scurrying out with my garden blanket a time
or two.  But I still don't expect it to drop below freezing at the end of
April. Tracy

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/relton30857%40cox.net