[nagdu] Haas anyone ever gotten lost in their own yard?

Meghan Whalen meghan at n-republic.net
Sun Apr 5 22:06:15 UTC 2009

Don't you worry Alison.  You are definitely not alone.

I got lost in my backyard once.  Snickers, one of my pet dogs for those who
do not know, was trying to be a bunny hunter.  It was snowing.  It was dark
out...not that that really matters.  I got twisted around in the backyard
and was wandering for what felt like forever after retrieving him.  I
finally got back to the back porch and felt triumphant...until I went up the
stairs.  I tried to turn the doorknob, and it came off in my hand.  Ahahaha.
This was when I was in high school, and fortunately, my mom was still awake
and she let me in.

Meghan with Kirby and crew