[nagdu] guide Dog Journey Subscription

Margo and Elmo margo.downey at verizon.net
Mon Apr 6 20:11:54 UTC 2009

Hi.

I have just begun a list called Guide dog Journey.  I will be posting messages about the retirement of my wonderful, beloved elmo and meeting and training with my new wonderful, beloved Dog.  The subscription email address will be at the bottom of this email.

The list is set up so that I am the only one who can post to the list.  You can reply and the reply will only go to me.  If you start another subject, it won't show up on the list, so, please just reply to already existing subjects.  I will answer questions you have and may post some of the answers on the list.

You'll be able to tell that you are receiving messages from this list because the subject line will contain the following before the subject:

[gdj]

I hope you'll subscribe and join me on this journey.  We'll take a great leap of faith together and find out what's ahead.

Margo and Elmo and New Dog

Subscription Address:

guide-dog-journey-subscribe at eilish-rose.net