[nagdu] guide Dog Journey Subscription

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 7 04:31:29 UTC 2009

Margo,

Cool idea!

We actually do have a jack russell terrier in our neighborhood named -- you
guessed it! -- Dog.  /lol/  He and our dogs adore each other, which means he
can't walk by our place, or me and Mitzi past his, without an incredible
amount of barking and doggy histrionics.  Very funny, yet annoying.  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney