[nagdu] Boots Inside?

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 21:33:58 UTC 2009

The boots, er shoes, I got from The seeing Eye are from Ruff Ware as
well. They always looked like little tennis shoes, like Nike's to me,
which made me double over in laughter whenever I put them on Gucci. At
first, she held one paw up while trying to walk, like she had a limp,
but then she tollerated them more. I'll have to introduce them to her
again soon since "summer" for us in the south will likely start soon.
Anytime we have 3 or 4 90 degree days in a row, it's summer. After
Gucci got used to them, she just picked her paws up more but walked
normally. It was quite funny at the school, especially when going up
or down stairs. I was later told to take them off her when we got
inside, since I started  putting them on her and then leaving them on
for 30 minutes or more.

Wayne