[nagdu] Boots Inside?

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 8 19:36:43 UTC 2009

Wayne,

Yeah, that funky walk the first time you put them on the dog is pretty
funny.  I decided to putthem on Mitzi at the playground so she would have
good associations with them.  People started coming by to watch and crack
up.  Which is a good thing, because I was too wimpy about making sure they
were tight enough to stay on, so had to keep looking for them while Mitzi
went around hamming it up.  The funniest part was that she had recently had
a trim, so the boots really looked funny there on the end of her toothpick
legs.  These are the times one needs a video camera!

Tami Smith-Kinney