[nagdu] helper animals

Ed Meskys edmeskys at localnet.com
Wed Apr 8 18:19:32 UTC 2009

I just read an excellent, and very fair, article on helper animals of
various species and people with various disabilities who use them. It
discussed all the pros and cons of various non-canine assistants, and the
needs of blind and other disabled persons. I read it on side 3 of the March
2009 issue of CHOICE MAGAZINE LISTENING, where it was reprinted from the NEW
YORK TIMES  MAGAZINE, Jan 4, 2009. The article is "Creature Comforts" by
Rebecca's Sclute (spelling?)

If anyone is better than I at finding it on the web perhaps they could post
it to these lists. Ed Meskys