[nagdu] Housing and Dog guides

William ODonnell william.odonnell1 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 03:28:21 UTC 2009

In my personal opinion, I would say that you would like to discuss something in person.  I would not disclose the service animal unless your city has regulations for acomidating those with disabilities.  For example, in New York City, if a building or landloard is renting five or more units, then he/she has to acomidate you and your needs even if you have a housing stypined.  I advise
you to check about your local housing rules and regulations.