[nagdu] Housing and Dog guides

Julie J. jlcrane at alltel.net
Thu Apr 9 11:19:53 UTC 2009

William and Lora,

The Fair Housing Act is Federal and covers all states.  It is very clear
that people with disabilities must be accommodated in all housing situations
with very few exceptions.  Please check out the FHA FAQ sheet that was
recently discussed on this list.

I absolutely would not discuss a guide dog before actually acquiring a dog.

Julie