[nagdu] Guide Dog Schools

Laurie Mehta lauriemehta at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 11 00:30:56 UTC 2009

Hi Linda,
I think that something was somehow misunderstood. /smile/

California schools can, and do, in-home trainings out of state.  The issue with the state regs is whether an unlicensed trainer can come into California to do an in-home training and remain compliant with state regs.

GDB does in-home trainings all over the US and Canada.  I am not clear on what the criteria is for receiving in-home training from them, though.

hth-- Laurie