[nagdu] Teeth Brushing

JULIE PHILLIPSON jbrew48 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 17 21:50:08 UTC 2009

I think you need to see a vet for that.  It sounds like gum disease to me.
Her gums should not bleed just from brushing.  Are you using a finger brush
or one with a handle.  Its easier to use a finger brush you can feel better
where you are brushing.  You might also get some dental fresh or oxi-fresh
that you put in the water.  I get it from Doctor Foster and Smith for $8.99
for an 8 oz. bottle.  As my vet says it is like Listerine to us.  It works
good and keeps his breath smelling much more pleasant.

Julie Phillipson