[nagdu] Teeth Brushing

Ann Chiappetta dungarees at optonline.net
Fri Apr 17 22:40:03 UTC 2009

Hi Laura;
Is this a recent reaction to brushing? If so, I'd run it by your
veterinarian.

I know it took me a few weeks of practice to finally feel confident about
brushing Verona's teeth.

No disrespect meant, but, how do you know thhere is blood? Do you have
enough vision to see the color? I haven't enough vision left to do that and
just want to know how you found out.
Be well
Ann C.