[nagdu] a breeding question

Ann Chiappetta dungarees at optonline.net
Fri Apr 17 22:54:36 UTC 2009

Hi Linda;
I agree with you about the temperament of a good guide dog. I'm only a
beginner, but I've owned dogs all my life and feel that I know at least a
little about what makes a well-balanced  dog, generally speaking.

Verona is a good balance of energy and obedience. She can snooze with the
best of them, but when I say "let's go", she's ready, tail wagging.
Regards, Ann C. & Verona