[nagdu] guiding eyes application question

sblanjones11 sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 19 19:23:25 UTC 2009

I would think asking for insurance information is standard procedure.  For
example, if you were to go to a camp, school, or other facility where you
will be residing for a period of time, or if you were to sign up to travel
with a tour group, they always ask for health insurance information, and
emergency contact information.
HTH.
Susan & Rhoda