[nagdu] guiding eyes application question

Ann Chiappetta dungarees at optonline.net
Sun Apr 19 21:33:19 UTC 2009

Marion and All;
I think Southeastern asked, too. Like I said,if something were to go wrong,
as in a sudden  illness or injury, it would be good for the school to know
in advance and have that information in your file. I have athtesma and I
wanted my school to know all my health related information in case I lost
consciousness due to an attack. It has nothing to do with paternalistic
attitudes, it's just common sense.

Ann C. & Verona