[nagdu] guiding eyes application question

Ron Davidson fuzzy_1 at cox.net
Mon Apr 20 13:15:50 UTC 2009

Marion I am not new to all this and I don't understand why you think so but
this is my final and last post on this list. I came to the list to add my
two cents worth and learn what I could not to argue with you. It seems like
every time I post you have to come along and contradict or disagree with
what I say. I have never met an expert on everything until now. And I am
really tired of your remarks about GEB and it's ownership policy give it a
rest nobody is worried about it as much as you are. It is a shame you are so
insecure about the ownership policies of schools other than Seeing Eye they
have faults too.