[nagdu] guiding eyes application question

Ann Chiappetta dungarees at optonline.net
Mon Apr 20 19:20:58 UTC 2009

Hi;
This is Ann C., the owner of the "other arrangements" comment. Not being an
employee of the school, I wouldn't really know. However, one person in our
class had to make an emergency visit and the physician that saw him agreed
to see him on a sliding scale due to his out-of-state insurance and it's red
tape.That's what I had in mind when i made the comment. Hope that clarfies
it.

I will again stress that I have insurance and had no second thoughts about
providing them with my information.