[nagdu] Marion with Joe Ruffalo on ThruOurEyes.org

Craig Borne cdborne at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 06:29:58 UTC 2009

Please let us know when the podcast of the NAGDU show will be on your
website.
Thanks,
Craig

Craig Borne
Baltimore, Maryland
"A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial
appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in
defense of custom."  --Thomas Paine, Common Sense