[nagdu] Chip tags

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 4 15:56:10 UTC 2009

Tracy,

Here the tags are metal, so they jingle and help me know where Mitzi is.
Unless she's being sneaky, in which case I happily assume she's resting
quietly while I type.  /smile/  She's finally outgrown the need to get into
mischeif just to entertain herself and to punish me for not giving her my
full attention every second of every day.  /grin/  I used to be amazed at
some the feats she could pull off without ever making a sound or letting her
collar jingle.

Tami Smith-Kinney