[nagdu] Dave, Tammy, & Maddox Anspach

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Fri Aug 7 14:06:29 UTC 2009

Oh, thank you for sharing this.
Much appreciated.

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Marion & Martin
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 8:46 AM
To: NFBF List; NAGDU List; blindtlk at nfbnet.org; FLAGDU List
Subject: [nagdu] Dave, Tammy, & Maddox Anspach

Dear All,
    I spoke with Tammy Anspach On Wednesday. Though she is doing well,
as one can expect, she does have her moments when she misses Dave and
feels her loss. She is currently in Indianapolis to attend Dave's
memorial service for his family and friends where he was raised. This
will be final closure for his family. Merry and I felt honored to be
counted as a friend of Dave's and to provide support for Tammy.
    On a brighter note, Dave's guide dog, Maddox, a vibrant, energetic
German Shepherd, is still working. He has been taken in by Debbie
Hietala, whose guide, Maggie, recently crossed the Rainbow Bridge.
Debbie tells me maddox love to work and she is grateful for the gift
Dave has passed on to her!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala