[nagdu] applying to multiple schools

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Wed Aug 12 21:34:30 UTC 2009

To answer Gary's question as someone who works in the Consumer Services
office at GDF, yes, it is advisable, especially if you are seeking one of
the more rare breeds, to apply to more than one school. We completely
understand why people might do it and that you would cancel your application
if another program found you a dog. All any school asks is that you notify
them as soon as possible if you are indeed attending class at another
school. that way we can take your name out of the list.

I know that in our case, if we do not train the breed you are looking for,
such as shepherds, which we now do have but in extremely small numbers, we
will refer you to other schools that do have them.

It doesn't count against you if you let us know you are applying elsewhere
and it doesn't put you further down on any matching list.

Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com