[nagdu] applying to multiple schools

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 13 18:45:21 UTC 2009

Hello Jenine:

Thank you for your response. It is even more helpful to me since gdf is the other school I will apply to. Hopefully, once I have everything done for the first application, the second one will be easier to put together.

I'm curious to try to learn more about pooddles and/or lab-poodle crosses temperments. I have one acquaintance who has a poodle and her dog seems to be very mellow. The only complaint she had is that her dog will only releive herself on grass or snow but she thought this was  a small price to pay. <smile>

Are you, or anyone else for that matter, able to describe the possible differences between say labs and the poodle / poodle crosses temperments? I realize we will be talking in generalities since nothing, when it comes to a dog, is written in stone but all information is helpful to get a picture of what I'm in for.

Thanks
Gary