[nagdu] To Marion

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 22:57:25 UTC 2009

Hi Gary,

I'm not Marion, obviously, but it's certainly acceptable to apply to more
than one school. I did this both times. In fact, eeach time, I narrowed it
down to two schools, and both schools were different each time. This last
time, it came down to Guide Dog Foundation and Seeing Eye. GDF offered me
in-community training, which was very tempting; but Seeing Eye had a dog for
me first, and they had the breed I wanted.

I don't think GDF is putting out poodle crosses anymore, but I could be
wrong. I believe Guide Dogs of America might be, but I'm really not sure.

Angie and GSD Yani