[nagdu] To Marion

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 13 00:27:57 UTC 2009

Gary,
    It is quite common for an applicant to apply to more than one school. As
for GDF, this will be our (my wife and me) first dogs from them. However, we
know most of the trainers and their Training Officer, mike Sargeant, as many
of them followed him from Southeastern Guide dogs where we got our first few
dogs.

Fraternally yours,
Marion