[nagdu] Bags on Southwest Airlines

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 17 17:37:08 UTC 2009

Hello Marsha and listers,

    Southwest allows you to check up to two bags free of charge. To beat
this one I pack Johnny's things in one of my bags making this a non-issue.
That one was easy to beat but as I need to carry more equipment when
traveling to record/stream NFB and other events this could change and I may
need to check more than their two bags. This is all the more the reason to
investigate chartered flights. It doesn't hurt to dream and imagine.

Peter Donahue