[nagdu] Air Charters and the extra seat

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Aug 19 20:43:21 UTC 2009

yes that would be a question I would ask.
Gosh I am pleased you had the extra money.
Still wonder what on earth they would have had you do if you didn't
havee the money?
would you have had to wire a friend to see if they can send it to you
or how would that have worked.
Especially if you are out of town at the time when the matter comes up again?
Now you know what to plan for next year.
I am hoping by then maybe you will be a bit smaller and won't have to
worry about the size.
Wishing you the best.

--
--Dar