[nagdu] The Seeing Eye in the News!

Marsha queen.marsha.lindsey at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 16:10:17 UTC 2009

  _____

From: Newsletter The Seeing Eye [mailto:news at seeingeye.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 4:48 PM
To: TSE Subscriber
Subject: The Seeing Eye in the News!

Breaking News!! Two stories on The Seeing Eye are about to hit the press!

The people and dogs of The Seeing Eye will be featured as the “Person of the
Week” on Friday August 21 at 6:30 p.m. on ABC World News with Charles
Gibson. The “Person of the Week” is a feature done every Friday at the
conclusion of the network ABC news as a tribute to an individual that is
making a difference in the world. The Seeing Eye was selected as this week’s
honoree because of our 80th anniversary and the Graduate Reunion that is
occurring this weekend. ABC News was impressed that about 200 graduates out
of 1800 active graduates are returning to our Washington Valley campus,
despite the economy.

ABC News was on campus yesterday, interviewing Jim and Ginger, accompanying
an instructor training a dog, and filming a litter of black Lab puppies.
They will return tomorrow to capture graduates at the Reunion. Look for the
2 ½ minute Seeing Eye segment on your network ABC news Friday, August 21 at
the conclusion of the 6:30 pm broadcast.

The second news story will be a Friday, August 21 feature on the Graduate
Reunion on the front page of the Star Ledger, the leading newspaper in New
Jersey. The Star Ledger spent most of yesterday on campus interviewing our
staff.

If you are unable to tune in or read the article, both stories will be made
available on the Internet at abcnews.go.com/Video/playerindex and
www.nj.com/starledger.

  _____

You are part of The Seeing Eye family, and we want to stay in touch. If your
email address changes in the future, please be sure to notify us so that you
will continue to receive email announcements. You can go to Newsletter
Subscriptions <http://www.seeingeye.org/Newsletters.aspx>  to change
subscription information or to remove your name from our email distribution.
Please also encourage other grads, who may not be on our email distribution
list, to subscribe online or send their email address to info at seeingeye.org,
specifying the types of information they would like to receive.

If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at
info at seeingeye.org or Communications Department, c/o The Seeing Eye, Inc. PO
Box 375, Morristown, NJ 07963-0375.

database 4353 (20090820) __________

http://www.eset.com