[nagdu] The Requirement of a Harness

Marsha queen.marsha.lindsey at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 12:42:00 UTC 2009

Although I am late in this discussion. I agree, for example, if our dogs are
sick. And for us using public transportation is needed, should we harness up
our dogs so that we can use the public transportation. I do not myself. I do
not think it is fair to the dog to expect them to be on duty or to work,
wanting to full fill there responsibilities as our guides, but them be sick.
That is just not fair in my mind.

JMO
Marsha