[nagdu] Amending a constitution

Michael Hingson mhingson at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 31 15:54:49 UTC 2009

Hi,

If you are rewriting the constitution and if people are going to vote on the
new constitution then incorporate the amendments into their appropriate
sections and do not reflect them as simple amendments.

The Michael Hingson Group
     “Speaking with Vision”
                 Michael Hingson, President
                         (415) 827-4084
                   info at michaelhingson.com
                   www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com