[nagdu] Amending a constitution

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Aug 31 15:12:20 UTC 2009

NYAGDU is amending its constitution in a small way, but it brings up a
question, while I'm at rewriting.  An old amendment changes the name of
the division.  Should I change the name of the division throughout the
document, or just leave the original, with the amendment with the name
change at the bottom?  It was rather surprising to see the old name at the
top of the document, so I'm thinking I should change it to the new, but is
that right?
Another amendment changes the number of officers.  Should I change that in
the section dealing with officers, or leave it as an amendment at the
bottom?

Small things, I know, but I want it to be right.
Lawyers?  Secretaries?  What's the done thing?
Tracy