[nagdu] The new GDB

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Dec 1 14:15:55 UTC 2009

Thanks, Kaye.  Very interesting.  And pretty cool about your solo route,
with no instructor tagging along!
Yes, I still have some trouble wrapping my head around food rewards, too.
But they do seem to work.

Did you find that Marjorie was just getting to the testing stage of things
when you were getting ready to leave GDB?  That was my only quibble with
the 2-week program, and it wasn't enough of a concern to keep me from
doing it again.  It was great to only have to take 2 weeks out of my life,
instead of 3 or 4.
Tracy