[nagdu] great news!

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 17:26:57 UTC 2009

Sorry for the late reply. Many people do a journal in different ways.
some just email their updates to a list, such as this, or to a group
of people; some put updates on a blog; and others do other things. The
easiest way would probably be to email it to a list like this, but
then again you may not want to leave your list subscription open and
collecting messages while you're in training. On an active list such
as this, messages can pile up in a hurry. If you are on several email
lists then this might be an issue. If you have a web based email
account like Gmail or Yahoo, then the storage is large enough that it
may not be an issue for you. Anyway, things to think about. If you do
sign up for a blog, the sign up process is free, though it may involve
putting those weird letters/numbers that JAWS can't read in a form, so
you may need sighted, or light dependent, help. Many people forget
that you can go no mail, or suspend your list subscription, for awhile
and then go normal when you return. You won't see any messages to the
list while you were gone, but it's a handy way of suspending your
subscription without removing yourself from the list. Perhaps Julie J.
can shed more light on this.

Good luck,
Wayne